Hello lovelies,

It's been a while since I did an update, so here's a wee one to let you know what I'm up to shortly.
I'm recording my third album in July at the amazing Ghosttown studio in Leeds. Ross is a recording legend and makes great tea! It will be my first album in 3 years, so I'm very excited about it. It will be released (as always) on the super duper Manchester label Cherryade Records in late October/early November and I'll be going on a UK and Europe tour to celebrate when it's released.

Pussy Whipped (that's me and me mates to you) are organising a queer-feminist music festival in Edinburgh in September, to showcase the excellent alternative/punk/electro etc talent that queers and women are rightly showing off on the underground right now. Expect it to be mega, and the cheapest festival in town. Pussy Whipped will also be teaming up with London's beautiful queers at Wotever World to bring you a bloody sexy party at this years Hot August Fringe in London (details in the Pussy Whipped tab on the left). Hooray!

I'm gigging a fair bit across the UK in the meantime, so have a gander on the gig page and come see me play. There's a hug in it for you, and I give nice hugs.

Love Ste x




Share/Save/Bookmark


|