Stuff coming up

Hi chucks,

Hope you had a great festive period. I bloody did!

Some great gigs are booked in between now and April, including Edinburgh, London and Brighton. Have a gander on my events page here and come and have a dance.

We have booked the second Pussy Whipped Edinburgh night which has such an amazing and diverse line up that I have fun just looking at the flyer! If you're about in Edinburgh, we have Seafield Foxes, Noisy Pig and Help Stamp Out Loneliness playing - good eh? Have a gander on the Pussy Whipped page (link to the left).

I've started my radio show on Dandelion Radio again. I've been stupidly busy since I moved north of the border last June and have had a really long break since. My show of queer and female music heaven is starting again in February, hooray! Visit Dandelion Radio to listen online - the show is monthly and is repeated every day of the month at a different time. Have a gander at the schedule to see what time my show is playing.

Hope you are all well. You're dead nice you are. You are y'know!

Ste x

Share/Save/Bookmark


|