Hello lovelies,

I hope all is dandy in your world! We had another amazing Pussy Whipped in Edinburgh last night - I opened the night and was followed by queer riot grrrl geniuses Scragfight, who were followed by bubblegum feminist Berlin electro-pop stars Rauberhohle. If you haven't checked them out yet - you really should go over here and check them out right now!

I have an album's worth of songs and I will be recording it over the summer. I've not recorded an album all in one go before, and the idea doesn't appeal much (I've always recorded albums in tiny stages), but it will be 3 years since Murder Music by the time it comes out and I feel the urge to move forward. Mainly because the few times I'm mentioned these days, the pope is mentioned shortly afterwards. That's a bit vile isn't it?

Look out for Pussy Whipped stages at Yorkshire's beautiful Limetree Festival and London's queer arts festival Hot August Fringe this summer! Not to mention June 8th in Edinburgh with the very very special art-pop council flat gays Maria and The Gay and a Pussy Whipped festival in Edinburgh in September!

Other news is that I'll be on Andrew Edward's show on Gaydio radio over the next few weeks chatting a load of lovely queer stuff and picking my desert island discs - I'll add the play back link when it's done as I'm not sure of the exact date it goes to air as yet....

All of the queerest love in the world to you lovelies!

Ste xx

Share/Save/Bookmark


|