Hello lovely people,

I had a lovely tour across mainland Europe, briefly taking in 9 countries over 16 days, flogging my new album Bad Kitty (that's a hint, go click!), playing to new faces, meeting amazing bands and people, and playing some of the best venues I've ever played. Thanks so much to all of the promoters who really could not have been more helpful, everyone who came to the gigs, my lovely Lukasz for keeping me sane in the first week, and those brilliant people who helped me with my horrible suitcase which made my life hell! I burned the bastard when I got home! Plans for the first half of 2013 include a Scandinavia tour (May), Iceland (April), South Germany gigs (February), a mini-Switzerland tour (February), gigs in Belgium (TBC) and more. I've got Slovenia and Ireland on my Summer hitlist too, so beware.

Anyway, if you believe that reviews are worth the paper they're written on (not that they're really on paper any more), then you can have a look at the great reviews of Bad Kitty in the Press tab to the left. Sadly I couldn't find any funny or rubbish ones (no "I'm not homophobic but why does he have to sing about being gay" ones this time...sigh), but I suppose there's still time.

Have a nice festive season, if you do the festive thing! Below is David Cameron, making Santa pledge not to give presents to working class children this year. Set your Pitbulls on him my children, it would be a fine Christmas gift for your parents.

 

Love Ste x




Share/Save/Bookmark


|