Bad Kitty in Europe

Hello chucks, chuckettes and chuckzzz,

So my new album Bad Kitty is out now! Go and grab it directly from Cherryade Records!
(oh and ITunes, Spotify and all that.) My UK (mostly Scotland) album launchy gigs were all small, cosy, passionate and full of love, thank you! Now it's time to hit continental Europe, so I'll see you somewhere across 9 countries soon I hope.

Some nice reviews are starting to appear for the album (no condescending or nasty ones yet.....have I done something wrong?) and some nice people at BBC, Amazing Radio and lots of beautiful community radio stations are spinning tracks. Of course that all means absolutely nothing whatsoever, but then if it's just me who says it's great, you might assume I'm a little bias, no? BAD KITTY dances around with Cameron's head on a stick, puts Anne Widdecombe into a massive (and very hot) tumble dryer, converts homophobes into humans and bitch slaps violent haters, all to the sound of plastic punk electro pop.

Have a gander at the kitty tour poster below. I'll be making a wee tour diary while I'm away, so keep coming back over November to see what lovely nonsense happens. Venue details are in the "events" tab to the left.

Photobucket

Hugs! xx




Share/Save/Bookmark


|