Ste Says Relax

Hi dears,

After a great year of gigs everywhere from Iceland to Croatia and a beautiful split single/vinyl release with Mayr on queer-feminist Austrian label Unrecords, I'm taking a rest from gigs for a while. I've played some really ace gigs this year, with some highlights being Queeristan festival in Amsterdam, Glastonbury with Billy Bragg and the Unrecords vinyl release party in Vienna, great times! Obviously some right shit gigs were played too, but having bad stories to tell is part of the fun. I've been gigging so much over the last few years that I've had no time to write anything new, and I'm incredibly bored of playing the same songs all the time. So, no gigs til Autumn 2014 for me, just lots of tea, whisky, whippet walking in the Edinburgh hills and hopefully time to write new sparkly songs.

Thanks to everyone who came to gigs in 2013 and all the ace promoters across Europe who have supported me! See you around somewhere in late 2014.

Hugs,

Ste x

Share/Save/Bookmark


|