Videos

I'm a bit lazy on the old video front, but here's some video's from over the years......

Video for "Accessorise", made on a cheap flipcam by my wonderful Lukasz Waclawski, with help from our lovely friends Asia, Marysia, Gregor, Lusi and Lysimachos.
From the album "Bad Kitty", available from Cherryade Records, ITunes, and all that.


Video for "I Want To Be In Your Magazine", made by Christophe Tixier (The Fire Eater!). It was made with bits and bobs of footage from our queer/feminist band night Pussy Whipped (Edinburgh April 2013).


Excellent fan video for "Public Debate" from my 2009 album "Murder Music", made by the ace Marc


Video for "I've Got a Big Car", made by Will Youds and Rick Cavers. From "Murder Music" album.
Ste McCabe - I've Got a Big Car from Ste McCabe on Vimeo.


"Militant Disco" video, made by Will Youds and Rick Cavers, featuring David Hoyle. From my 2009 album "Murder Music".

"Huyton Scum", live video from Roxy Art House, Edinburgh...Thanks to Robert Motyka for the visuals and recording! The song is from my first album "Hate Mail".


Short Documentary from Homotopia queer arts festival, Liverpool, 2007. I'm so young and fresh faced here, look at me!


Share/Save/Bookmark


|