Spring Stuff

Hello dears,

As I write this I'm preparing for a wee visit to Iceland where I will play my first ever gig in Reykjavik, my favourite City. I once got bought loads of drinks there for being gay, and I have loved it ever since. "We don't have enough of you here in Iceland!" Well look out, I'm a-comin' back and I'm even bringing an extra gay with me!

In May I'm playing some Northern Europe gigs in Edinburgh, Copenhagen and Flensburg (Germany). In June I'll be opening for The Restarts in London for their album launch, followed by an exciting performance at a major festival with a major legend, but more on that soon!

I'm taking a wee break from organising our queer-feminist-electro-punk band night Pussy Whipped (Edinburgh) as I have tonnes of important day job stuff to do, but we will return soon I promise.

Big hugs for now, go to Bandcamp and buy some disco punk shit from me if you fancy, that would be lovely xx

Share/Save/Bookmark


|