Hiyaaaaa

Hello m'dears,

I'm dead excited to be playing with Billy Bragg at Glastonbury Festival this year, as part of his Radical Round Up on Sunday 30th June. I'll be doing my political bedroom queer trashy disco punk thing inbetween Billy and other amazing songwriters, so please come along and support a rare queer underground moment happening at a major festival, I'd really appreciate it! In the meantime, if you're in London on 22nd June, I'll be opening for punk legends The Restarts at the Boston Arms - I'm on dead early so please come over for 7pm!!

The "Any Love is Good Love" CD album which my amazing friend Em from Ten Tigers has put together (which I helped a little with) is finally out. The album is a statement against homo/bi/transphobia and features loads of amazing underground bands and sleeve notes by Peter Tatchell, with all funds going to LGBT Youth Manchester (who really need the money). Please consider buying, tweeting, posting, or supporting in any way you can. You can listen/buy by clicking HERE.

I'm probably having the summer off gigs to take care of our little whippet puppy called EURO but a few European tours are being planned for Autumn, so more news on that soon.

Love ya's! Well, some of you anyway. Some of you are fascists who just stumbled across my page accidentally aren't you?

Ste xx

Share/Save/Bookmark


|