Autumn/Winter 2013

Hello you lovely people,

After a fab gig at Glastonbury and an amazing two month gig rest looking after our INSANE whippet puppy, here's the plan for Autumn/Winter 2013 :

September gigs in Iceland (for my fellow working class people - I mean the country!), Edinburgh and Graz (Austria); A small tour with the amazing Kings Queer in France/Belgium in October; A very sexy 7" picture disc vinyl (split with Austrias finest Mayr!) released on queer-feminist label Unrecords in November; A Drag King inspired video for "I Want to be in Your Magazine"; A gig at new amazing queer party Dive in Edinburgh (November); A tour of Eastern-ish Europe with Mayr in November; Two Scottish vinyl release gigs in December with Mayr - one is a Pussy Whipped Xmas party, hurrah!; A quorn roast for christmas? Or a nut roast? Yes, I am thinking about it already.

I'm feeling a little tired of playing the same old songs all the time, and I'm not feeling like a super-confident Ste at the moment, so at the time of writing this I'm planning a long rest in 2014. Bear in mind that I had also planned that for 2012 and 2013, but I think that I mean it this time! So come and watch me now before I move to a Scottish country house and open a cat rescue home, or something similar (reality - petting the cats and dog in our council flat in Leith, reading Sarah Waters novels, which sounds nice to me!).

Big hugs xx

Share/Save/Bookmark


|